NAD Zoom Contract for 2021-2023
The NAD has renegotiated even greater discounts with Zoom, for all products for the 2021-2023 contract period. In order to get such deep discounts, we have committed to a two-year contract once again.
You can see the products and pricing on the NAD IT Services page here: https://www.nadadventist.org/nad-zoom-products-pricing.
You have the opportunity to purchase your renewal in the new NAD Zoom online store giving access for October 1, 2021 – September 30, 2023.
As you can see, we are getting deep discounts for Zoom products. This is due to purchasing the two-year license.
• --> One-year licensing is not an option. ALL licenses give access through September 30, 2023
• --> You may purchase additional pro-rated licenses under the new contract throughout the year
• --> The NAD Zoom store is a 3rd party application managed by AdventSource. All Zoom payments will be processed by them
• --> ALL participating organizations – including unions and conferences – must purchase licensing through the NAD Zoom store
• --> A direct invoicing option is available for unions and conferences only. Please use the Express Connect (EC) option for direct invoicing. Please see your Conference or Union Treasury team for details.
Here are the steps for license renewal:
1. The NAD Zoom store will open by August 5, 2021 for renewal purposes, as well as new licenses. Pro-rated licenses in the new contract will be available for purchase in the new NAD ZOOM store throughout the 2-year contract.
2. Sub-account owners must make the renewal purchase.
• --> Upon ordering, account owners must remove any users who you are not renewing.
How to manage your users: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201363183-Managing-users
It is YOUR responsibility to remove users who are no longer to be licensed in the new subscription
If you are a current user with an account, you must connect with the account-owner to request your renewal.
Please direct any questions you have to our NAD Zoom Licensing/Administration team: NADZoom@nadadventist.org